The Champion Leader Coaching Process™ provides customized one-on-one guidance for executives and managers who want to develop new skills and/or achieve new goals in their area of concern.
As a result of this coaching experience executives/managers will be able to:
- Experience a custom-designed process to meet their current, individual development needs and goals.
- Assess their strengths, competencies, personal leadership and communication styles, and Emotional Intelligence skills and behaviors.
- Receive anonymous feedback from people in their sphere of influence such as their immediate leader, top leader, board, peers, direct reports, key clients, and family members.
- Demonstrate positive outcomes toward achieving their specific goals.
The Champion Leader Coaching Process includes:
Phase One: Assessment
- The client experiences our on-line, comprehensive, validated leadership assessments that describe the client’s preferred leadership and communication styles, Emotional Intelligence, and competencies.
- A series of 5 to 6 perceptual interviews will be conducted to discover how the client’s leader or leaders, board, peers, direct reports and/or key clients perceive their leadership, communication style and effectiveness. An optional spouse feedback interview is also available.
- In on-site/virtual meetings, we debrief the information from the 360 interviews and assessments and create a customized development plan which clearly defines the client’s goals and expected outcomes.
Phase Two: Target Setting
Together we agree on 3 to 5 specific goals to be accomplished in the next six months that show specific growth and development in the areas identified
Phase Three: Implementation and Accountability
- Typically this phase entails a series of telephone, Zoom or face-to-face coaching sessions of 60-70 minutes each. Sessions are scheduled approximately every two weeks.
- Sessions are set to layer learning and practice new skills and/or behavior. Action Steps will be determined and acted upon to ensure the best results. The client has full accessibility to us during the entire coaching process for quick coaching issues.
- During the coaching process, all communication with the client is confidential. The client may determine that sharing information with certain selected others would be helpful.
- At the end of three months and six months the client is responsible for writing a learning summary based on the initial objectives, with a copy sent to us at Dr. Alan Zimmerman’s office.
The fee for the customized six-month Champion Leader Coaching Process™ is [TBD]. All learning instruments, assessments, and resources are included in the professional fee which is due at the time of agreement. Travel expenses will be invoiced as incurred.