The Champion Leader Coaching Process™ is an exciting, customized, 1-on-1 learning experience to take you to the next level in your work and life. It is a personal growth program for leaders who want to change their business and improve their impact and influence, on and off the job.
The Champion Leader Coaching Process™ is also an intensive 1-on-1 trusted-advisor experience for high achieving executives and leaders who know that oftentimes the best and quickest way to bigger and better results is through the use of a coach. The coach can help you learn new skills, get unstuck from a problem, ask tough questions, hold up a mirror to help you discover your blind spots, and help hold your feet to the fire to reach your goals.
That’s where Dr. Alan Zimmerman comes in.
Over a period of time, most typically six months, you meet with Alan privately through a series of telephone, Zoom, or face-to-face coaching sessions of 60-70 minutes each. The sessions are scheduled approximately every two weeks.
The sessions are designed to layer learning, practice new skills and behavior, monitor your personal action plan, process issues, and remove obstacles as you begin to exercise new leadership attributes and tackle your other challenges. You also have full accessibility to us during the entire coaching process for quick coaching issues, through emails, short calls, or other means in-between your regularly scheduled sessions.
Our Coaching Philosophy
- Champion Leaders are made, not born. New skills and more effective behaviors can be learned.
- People are more capable than they often think. However, they may not know it just yet.
- Layered learning over a period of time is more lasting.
- Coaching is a proven and critical component when it comes to performance excellence.
- It is a privilege to be someone’s coach.
- The coaching relationship is a sacred and confidential one.
- The client provides the primary commitment and enthusiasm to achieve their stated outcomes.
- The coach facilitates and augments the success process, holding the person accountable for their commitments.
- The role of the coach is to comfort the challenged and to challenge the comfortable.
- Coaching is facilitating a process for people to achieve their own outcomes with commitment, accountability, and enthusiasm.
Sample Results That Clients Experience
- You reach your goals with less hassle and more consistency
- You build teams that are more cohesive, cooperative, and productive
- You organize your time for greater efficiency and effectiveness
- You manage conflict constructively with a direct report, peer, boss or board member
- You manage up more effectively, building relationships of respect and results
- You take your team leadership skills to the next level
- You develop a positive organizational climate with the development of new skills
- You improve your impact and effectiveness as a leader after a negative experience
- You address concerns about an increasingly negative work environment
- You understand organizational resistance to change and take steps to counter it
- You earn the respect and cooperation of others, on and off the job
- You are more energized, more balanced, and less stressed
Dr. Alan Zimmerman Biography
Alan is a seasoned professional with expertise in developing leadership skills and igniting peak performance. He’s been challenging, encouraging, and coaching executives and professionals for over twenty years.
From the university classroom as a professor, to the platform as a keynote speaker, to the seminar leader at hundreds of organizational meetings, to the quiet office as a coach, he’s worked with CEOs, vice presidents, directors, and managers across the country. Alan is observant and sensitive. He’s also direct and goal oriented. He’s skilled in asking the right questions and in holding people accountable. Most importantly, his clients and their organizations get results!
Alan is an award-winning speaker, ranked among the top 1% of all speakers by the National Speakers Association, being honored as an inductee into the Speakers Hall of Fame. He is the author of six books, releasing his latest book in March 2021, The Champion Edge: Skills Set That Fire Up Your Business and Life. Alan has also published more than 1000 articles in his weekly blog, Dr. Zimmerman’s Tuesday Tip, which is followed by hundreds of thousands of people.