What to Expect when you
book Dr. Zimmerman:
Dr. Zimmerman's programs are filled with dynamic energy, engaging content, and exciting interaction. If you're looking for a lecture, Dr. Zimmerman is not the speaker for you.
Audiences rave about Dr. Zimmerman's presentations for years after the program ends because Dr. Zimmerman gives them practical tools they can implement right away. He also offers reinforcement tools to keep the purpose, passion and process alive long after each presentation.
"Thank you so much for your amazing presentations at S.P. Richards' recent conference. While the evaluation forms described your program as 'fantastic ... excellent ... and ... better than the best,' they don't really convey the rampant enthusiasm that I experienced in the hallways after your sessions. Crowds of people stopped me to thank me for hiring you and several described your session as 'life changing'. Some people even sat through the same presentation a second time and made their entire staff drop what they were doing to participate in your sessions. You truly struck a chord with many of these stressed out, multi-tasking entrepreneurs.
- Sandra C. Williams, Director of Dealer Training and Development, S.P. Richards
Dr. Zimmerman customizes each presentation for each audience. However, these continue to be the most popular topics across every industry:
Up Your Attitude
6 Secrets That Turn Potential Into Performance
There is no such thing as an "accidental" champion. Every champion starts the race with an invincible confidence, a clear sense of purpose, and a passionate attitude. And every champion crosses the finish line with constructive risk taking, goal-achieving behavior, and a healthy work-life balance.
With the 6 Secrets revealed in this program, you will breeze through your biggest challenges with ease, delivering on your personal and organizational goals, on time, with competence, and without excuse.
- Work with a purpose focused on what matters most
- Build your self-esteem and fortify your self-confidence
- Strive for excellence and attain peak-performance results
- Create an undefeatable attitude that propels you to success
- Leave your comfort zone and take constructive risks that pay off
- and much more...
Communication, Cooperation, Commitment, and Change
If you influence other people in any way, you are a leader. The question is: are you as effective as you could be? Are you getting the results you want with other people? And are they as positive, engaged, and achieving as they could be?
With 4C Leadership, the answer will be yes! This program skips the academic mumbo-jumbo and gets right to the nitty-gritty of what really motivates peak performance.
- Turn negative resistance into positive response
- Foster ownership and accountability for desired results
- Build a climate of trust and respect where people flourish
- Avoid words and actions that defeat and demotivate others
- Generate enthusiasm that survives even the toughest times
- ...and much more
Take This Job and Love It!
How To Keep Your Balance In a Stressed-Out World
You don't have to feel overwhelmed. You can have a life and make a living. In this program you'll learn how to reduce your stress and replenish your energy - no matter what is going on at work or at home.
In this program you'll learn about the 8 domains of the full life and tips on how to keep 'em all balanced! You can do it . . . if you just know how.
- Break through the too much work–too little time dilemma
- Renew and recharge yourself at any time in any circumstance
- Turn negative gloom-and-doomers into positive can-do performers
- Flush away factors hurting morale and productivity of individual contributors
- Balance your personal-professional lives in the midst of increasing demands
- ...and much more
The Power of Partnership:
7 Keys to Better Relationships and Greater Teamwork
In spite of all our technological advances, success in today's world still requires a huge amount of people skills. You've got to know how to build relationships . . . so respect and teamwork become a reality instead of flavor-of-the-month buzzwords.
In this program you learn the exact skills that will have people working with you instead of against you.
- Develop instant rapport that magnetically pulls people towards you
- Answer the age-old question of "How do I get others to do what I want them to do?"
- Turn your negative "naysaying" team members into positive "We can do it" team members
- Effectively resolve the conflicts that inevitably pop up in any interpersonal situation
- Motivate others with meaningful recognition that doesn't break your budget
- ...and much more
The Journey to the Extraordinary:
How to Get the Very Best Out of Yourself and Others
(Dr. Zimmerman's 2 Day presentation can be delivered on-site)
You don't have to settle for results that are "good enough." You can be extraordinary, and you can have the extraordinary! You can learn how to release your full potential and create the life and career you've always wanted. You can learn how to bring out the best in others. And when you learn the twelve, how-to, no-fail strategies taught in this intensive, interactive, life-changing, relationship-building, career-enhancing, boot-camp experience, you will have the tools you need to reach the next level ... and the next level ... and beyond ... personally and professionally.
- Unshakeable Self-esteem & Driving Purpose
- Meaningful Goals & Positive Attitude
- Constructive Risk & Healthy BALANCE
- Climate-building RESPECT & Cooperative ENGAGEMENT
- Empathic LISTENING & Motivating RECOGNITION
- Performance FEEDBACK & Do-it-now FOLLOW-THROUGH
- ...and much more
These presentations and others have changed the lives of hundreds of thousands of people world-wide.
Here's what a few people had to say about working with Dr. Zimmerman.
-R. Keith McNally, Program Coordinator
Independent Turf and Ornamental Distributors Association
-Jim Mitchell, President
Industrial Distribution Coop
-Brandon Eighmy, Principal
Clarke Community School District
-Madeline C. Caliendo, Associate Administrator
U.S. General Services Administration
-Julie M St-Pierre, Director
ABOUT DR. ALAN ZIMMERMAN
Dr. Z gives his audiences a fresh perspective ... solid life skills ... best business practices ... and a compelling experience. He sends them home and back to work with practical, pull-through tools they can use immediately to maximize their payoffs personally, professionally, and organizationally. It's real-life stuff that really works ... the product of Dr. Z's lifetime of learning, teaching and mentoring others.
Dr. Z does not speak to your organization as some ivory-tower wannabe; he's someone who's actually done everything he teaches. From selling greeting cards door-to-door as a young boy, owning an international import business during his college years, and building one of the most honored speaking and training businesses in the industry, he's speaking from a lifetime of experience and accomplishment.
- A keynote speaker and seminar leader for more than 25 years.
- Delivered more than 2,000 programs in 49 states and 22 countries.
- Worked with Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, professional associations, government, education, and healthcare organizations.
- As a CSP (Certified Speaking Professional), he is ranked among the top 7% of all speakers worldwide.
- Inducted into the Speakers Hall of Fame, limited to a small handful of people over the last 30 years, including such notables as President Ronald Reagan, General Colin Powell and best-selling authors Dr. Ken Blanchard and Jack Canfield
- Earned state and national speaking competition championships for six consecutive years.
- An astonishing repeat and referral rate of 92%, making Dr. Zimmerman one of today's most sought-after speakers.